Saturday, October 3, 2009

See you later!

Well I told Jeremy goodbye tonight, or better yet I just said "see you later". Yeah it is just give or take 30 days but still it is time away. But this is also a training period for what is to come. Lets not talk about that...lol... Anyways, yes I support my husband and what he is willing to do for our country. I will stand by his side at all time and will handle time away from one another the best I can. So, I told him over and over, I am fine and will be fine, and he must keep his mind on the mission, but still being a guy I know he will still worry some. So, anyways, while he is gone what should I do with my self. I know, how about if i keep my self from staring at the clock and calendar and counting the days down. So, I made a list of my goals (or missions) that I want to do by the time he comes home around November 1st.
So, I thought I would share on here, so that way they are in writing cause they say if you write them down you have a better chance of accomplishing them. So here I go....in 30 days can I do the following??!!

  1. Clean my house - Not just clean it....I mean really clean it, behind the ice box, oven, and even the extra bedroom
  2. Attending the AFAP conference here at Fort Stewart for 3 days. We will see how that goes....LOL!
  3. Start going walking everyday, or maybe swimming at the gym....I don't know I like walking better...lol.... may water aerobic??!!??! I got till tomorrow to decide...
  4. Along with number 3 but to lose 20 lbs. Can I do it??? Lets hope so!!
  5. Clean out the car...really clean it out...I mean do my own detail job...LOL!
  6. Oh, yesterday I got a picture frame from Micheal's to paint and decorate for a picture of us.
  7. Going to attempt to make a candy corn cake. I want to carve it and decorate it to look like a candy corn. The only problem is I can't do it till he is coming home cause I don't like cake so I don't every eat the cake so he better get home....LOL!
  8. Get back into scrapbooking! I still love it just have not had the room or the time to do it... Now I do and am excited to start it.
  9. Last but not least, I have plans to start school on October 26. So hopefully everything will work out. I got 2 classes paid for but still trying to figure out how to get the money for the books. I thought I would get approved for financial aide but I guess the government says a private in the army and don't have kids make too much money. Sorry for going off there for a minute. I will figure it out!

So, there you have it! Is it too much for me to do in 30 some odd days?! I hope not and have faith I will get it all done. I will keep you posted on my updates. Okay so more later!

3 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

Someone was telling me there is a site were you can rent your books, and it's cheaper. If you google it there are a lot of sites.
Good luck. {I need to make a list too}

~ Katie ~ said...

those are some awesome goals! I need to write down goals for myself too. Congrats on going back to school. I really want to go back, but I'm not the type of person who can work and go to school...and Cole won't let me quit work.

this month will fly by- as long as you don't stare at the calendar too much :)

Anonymous said...

Mandy,
sounds like you have you are on target. Hand in there if you try to do all these things 30 days will seem like much less and Jeremy will be back in no time..DAD