Friday, September 25, 2009

Babysitting

Sorry I just want to vent for a minute. I love children and will babysit for anyone any time. Espically when I have know your child for almost 2 years. But when you come to my house and ask me to baby sit in an hour for just a hour or 2 keep to your plan. Yes you said you were leaving at 730 but did not leave till 8:15 so I thinking 10:30 at the latest. Then you text me to tell me you got another plan and will be home at 11:00pm. And it is not like this is emergancy, you just turn 21 and want to drink in public whenever possiable. Now, I am sittin ghere with your child still awake (cause you said she can stay up till she falls asleep) at 12:17 am and you have not answer any of my texts. UGH!
Sorry, I love children but just because you had a child at 19 and now want to enjoy drinking crap don't mean you leave your child at home always with the babysitter. This stuff drives me crazy cause I have tried for a child for 7 years and i sit here and watch how a mother and father find other things to fouce on other then there child. It hurts me and makes me realized how unfair life is. Don't go jumping anyone to call CPS, cause they do nothing to harm the girl, they do love her but the mother is 21 now so every weekend it is party time. yes, it is good that the mother finds a good babysitter or the dad stays home to watch her but still wrong in my eyes.
Okay sorry for going on and on I am just sitting here at 12:20 am and wondering if this mother is eVery coming back. I had things to do tonight.
Just for everyone else: If I every babysit for you try to stick to the time you tell me, yes I understand things happen but 2 hours of babysitting turning into 5 hours is taking it too far. I just fell I am being used.
Okay I will shut up!

0 comments: