Thursday, October 8, 2009

Looking UP

Yay.... Jeremy has been gone about no even a week yet, but I thought I would let you know how it is going and what is up.
I am still alive and making it. Jeremy is doing fine I do talk to him almost every day right now. It sinks because T-Mobile don't pick up coverage there at Fort Irwin but he got a friend that is kind enough to let him borrow his phone now and then. But yeah it is enjoying it, he says it is beautiful at times but then when they get a dust strom it is not so pretty. Tomorrow is the last day I will be able to talk to him, due to Friday morning they head out to the "box" where they train just as if they were in Iraq. He wont be able to call me after that until the come back from the box on the 25th. That is going to be my hard time but I will be okay. Espically since now I got used to him calling me everyday. Oh, well I got to get use to don't I?
Well, so how am i doing? Okay I had one day the other day...where i just wanted to lay in the bed and cry cause I heard more bad news but hey it is all good. So how are my goals going?
Well, here is the update
1) Clean my house - well I got my house mainly clean, everything is caught up like laundry, dishes but I still have not touch the extra/army room or the detail work.
2) AFAP - Tomorrow is the last day of it. I have really enjoyed it. It was fun and very informational. Can't wait for next year.
3) Walking or Gym....... This has not started at all. Part is because AFAP going on and it has been raining, but I got plans to go walking tomorrow with my neighbor and we want to do it EVERYDAY!
4) Since 3 has not starting ... nothing has happen here other then I been drinking alot more water.
5)Car--- I have not touch it.....
6, 7, 8) The crafts projects I havenot started I wanted to get 1 and 5 done first. So they will be later in the month.
9) HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS!!!
I was so upset when I found out there is no way I can get a loan before the class actually starts so I can get books. Jeremy happen to call when I was having that panic about what to do so I can afford to buy books until the loan comes in. He had a great plan and a great advice. The plan was to sell the Wii and everything we had with it. While, I hated to do that cause I like having one, he said getting the books were in the long run more importatnt then some game system that is never played. It has been 4 months since we last played it and most of the games we decide we did not like anyways. I mean for you people with the Wii Fit and can use it to lose weight....I am proud of you because sorry it did not work for me. I guess mainly because I wanted to beat Jeremy's scores so I learned ways to cheat the system... Jeremy never did figure out how I can do more push ups then him....lol! So, I finally got it sold today and now I have the money for school and will start online classes on the 26th. YAY me!
Well that is all for now.... I will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Amberlyn said...

YAY! I am so proud of you! What a uplifting and positive posting! YAY! I can't wait to get back and start walking with you!!!

~ Katie ~ said...

You go girl! I'm so glad that everything worked out with your school books. what classes are you taking?

John & Marie Haynes said...

Well I am glad you figured something out -it is tough being so far from you guys. There will be plenty of others wanting to sell their game systems if you decide to get another one. Hang in there and you can reach most of your goals. Just don't let it get you down if they do not all fall in place right away....Dad