Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thanks Yous

Okay I don't know why I feel like doing this but just want to say thanks to all my friends and family. I can't sleep tonight and just want to typed and have a lot on my chest. Just wanted to say I love you!

Dear Jeremy,
I love you so much. I am so proud of the sacrifices you make for this country and for me. I am so glad that you came into my life when you did. You are a wonderful husband and have enjoyed the past 7 years and look forward to many more years together. I hope we travel the world together hand and hand will fulfilled our dreams together. You are my Hero!


Dear Dad,
I just want to say, Thanks for everything you have done for us children. I love you so much. No matter how stubborn I was I really was listening. You were always there even if I did not want you around. LOL! Thanks for aways being there for me even when I did not make the best choices but you never judge just help me find my way back on the straight and narrow. Thanks Dad, you are the greatest!


Dear Marie
Thanks for joining our crazy family. I know I have only known you a couple of years but it has felt like alot longer. You have been a great addition to the family. I enjoy having you around. Thanks for always lending a ear when i need to talk you are a great listener. I enjoy having you around to talk to and know if every need to talk you are there, thanks for that!


Dear Adam,
While you was always the "little" brother you could always beat me up! While, our childhood I think we would fight alot I know I have always loved you so much and will always love you. I know we have never been closed but I am always here for you. I know when ever I have a question I can't answer I know who to call because you are so smart and always have good advice, you take after dad that is for sure. Thanks for being the "little" brother that I can look up to!


Dear Kim,
Well, thanks for joining our crazy family by marrying my brother. I know we hardly every talk but I want you to know you are my sister now and are always free to call and talk whenever you need to vent. I hope over the years to build our friendship and sisterhood and become good friends. You are wonderful wife and mother and I see how happy you make Adam, thanks for taking care of my "little" brother.


Dearest Parker,
While I have only meet you 2 weeks of your 9 months here with us, you are the greatest thing to our Haynes family. I love you so much! I wished I lived closer so I could hold and spoil you every day. Since I dont have that has you grow you will know that no matter how far away from you I am I will always be here for you....even when you are way older and can come visit! You are the cutest nephew every way. Thanks for being the happy cheerful, handsome boy and bringing happiness to me when I see your new pictures and videos.


Dear Andrea,
I know you probably won't read this but I want you to know that I love you and hope one day we can be best friends like we use to be years ago. We always fought, mainly cause you follow me around wanting to do everything I did, but I always loved that about you and when I moved out and went to college you were the person I messed the most. Your letters were my inspiration at college and still to this day I have them. I hope one day we can talk on the phone and hang out and be friends again. I am sorry for what every I have done to you but know I am here for you and always will be.


Dear My Friends
I have to many to list by name but many of you have known me for YEARS and I want to say thanks for aways being there. Some of you guys were the greatest friends in High school and who I share all my memories with from high school. Amanda W. Thanks for being a great friend for what like 16 years now. I feel like that was our lifetime. We been tough so much together and I know you are always there for me. Thanks everyone for your advice and help when ever I am down you give me great inspiration and encouragement. Keep it up!


Okay sorry for this post, I just can't sleep and had a lot on my mind and felt like writing and it helps. I hope not to offend anyone in this post but this is my post and I can write what is on my mind. If I did offend I apologize now!


Thanks Each and EveryOne of Yall!
I love Everyone! Mandy

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww, your welcome! Thats what friends are for! How would you offend someone? I have been saying this for what 16 years, QUIT APOLOGIZING!

Lylas,

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Amanda,Thanks for sharing you thoughts, i kove you...DAD