Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reading and Cleaning

Why is it that when I was in High school I loved to read, but since 2000 and now I never care to read again. I just never could fall into a book. Then last year I heard about Twilight. I say a bunch of my friends having count downs on their blogs and everyone on facebook was talking about it. So after I saw a preview for the movie and read my sister-in-law blog about how she hates reading but read them all really fast. So that was it I went to the library but guess what it was checked out and the list was way long. So, I went to wal-mart and broke down and just bought it. I began reading, reading everywhere. Every time I walked out of the house it was in my hand and nothing around the house got done. I read it in a week, dieing for the next one. So within a month I read them all and fell in love with them. So I thought it was cool to read. Now, for the past year I been saying I wanted to read but could never find anything to enjoy reading, I tried this and that and just could not get into anything. Well now a year later I started reading a series of book from high school by Anita Stantsfield. Then a couple of days ago and I got a army wife book so I checked it out also. So, now I am reading 2 books... I keep asking my self when did I turn for not enjoying reading to wanting to read 2 books at once. I guess that is not a bad thing.
Cleaning now... since Jeremy left I got my house clean but now any time any little thing is dirty my whole house is dirty. I guess that is a good thing...lol. I dont know I just keep finding more stuff to clean. I mean the other day I clean out the extra room or has jeremy calls it the army room because it is where we keep all his extra gear and stuff, but technially it isour extra room if anyone comes to stay. But anyways, I took a box of stuff to the the outside little shed we have and found Halloween decorations so I decorated for halloween outside. I did not have anything for inside but oh well.
But anyways, I have kinda forgot about the "list". I have clean my house over and over. Still have not gotten to the car hopeful this weekend or next week it will be pretty so I can go do that. No, I have not done any crafts project. I am getting this organized though so when he leaves for the deployment I will be able to find everything I need then and do more crafts...
So, other news Jeremy is fine doing great. We are pretty much half way though this time for now apart. It feels like forever but it only been 2 weeks. I got toget used to this feeling. I know I will do okay.
Well the dyer stopped so I got to go switch laundry later.

0 comments: