Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Prayers!

Okay, I have always had faith in prayers but there is always room for more faith in prayer. Last night and this morning I had a experience that just strength my testimony of prayer and everything else.
So last night (Tuesday night) I was having this sick feeling something was wrong. I was letting myself worry about Jeremy and making myself sick. I just knew something was not right and he had not called or gotten online in 4 days which is not like him, unless he was really busy. But being in Kuwait they aren't really doing missions just training. So that was not like him not to take the time to call or get online. I just knew that something was wrong so after awhile of dwelling in it. I decide to go to bed and on my way to bed, I hit the floor on my knees. After that I begin to feel better.
Well I awoke today (Wednesday) to my phone ringing. It was my hubby and he said he needed to talk to me. He explain that Sunday morning he got really sick and they sent him to the medical area and he had a SEVERE Kidney Infection. It was really bad and he said that they were talking about having to fly him out to either Germany or back here to have his Kidney taken out. Sunday night after he was seen he got a LDS chaplain to give him a blessing. So he said he was so scared what would happen. Then he said Wednesday morning (his time, which was Tuesday night my time) they decide to run some more test and make the ruling about flying him out. And the results came back that he has improved over 80%. So has of Wednesday night (his time) he is feeling okay, he says just hurting a little but nothing compare to earlier.
So thanks for everyone else that been keeping him in your prayers!!

So now he is on very lite duty. He says he can't do anything which is upsetting cause he been waiting for a PT test so he can resign. And guess what they are doing a PT test tomorrow so again he will miss out! UGH! how upsetting! But he will do!

2 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

So glad he is okay. It amazing how the Lord works.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas,
We love and miss you both. We say a special prayer for Jeremy everyday. I glad you are doing well too. Dad