Monday, December 7, 2009

Please Slow down

Time is ticking away if only I could stop the hands of time!

There is no goodbyes because goodbye is forever; it is see you later - cause he will come back.

The hours separate us, but they bring us together again!

"Dear Deployment, I hate you as much as I love him."

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be. ~Author Unknown

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!

Where is the good in goodbye? ~Meredith Willson

Okay sorry about that but the time is here and days are going down so that was just my way of expressing how I feel about it.

Oh, yeah this site will become a Deployment journal so I hope you enjoy and feel free to bookmark and read and give encouragement and comments cause 12 month (if not longer is a long time)

1 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

I enjoyed reading this. I am counting the days too. They will be gone to soon.