Saturday, July 10, 2010

200 days

Wow what can I say? I just wanted to post and say we have now close the 200 day mark of Jeremy being deployed. Wow! I can't believe that it had been so many days some times but then other times I feel like ugh we are just a little over half way though. Over all this year has not been that bad I mean it has had it times but I guess it has been pretty mild. Glad that we have 200 days behind us which is great that we have made it this far. Now we are preparing for Rest & Relaxation (R&R)and I can't wait. We are planning to spend about 8 days at Disney World together during R&R. We thought it would be nice to be able to take a vacation and relax and just have lots of fun during this 2 weeks home. So hopefully we will enjoy it. I mean how can we not it is Disney World, "The happiest Place on Earth"! Well I just wanted to post about that! Sorry I don't post lot lately just been busy. Maybe one day I will get better at this?!?!

0 comments: