Monday, June 28, 2010

To Do List:

Okay so I hate To Do Lists. I don't know why but I never get anything on the list done. Well today I have a list of To Does and Just wanted to share and write them down and hopes maybe that would help me get them done and not sit here all day on facebook. lol


1) Eat Breakfast (something I NEVER do) - DONE
2) Take ALL Medicine - DONE
3) Watch the Dishes in Kitchen - DONE
4) Clean the Kitchen - Done
5) Do the floors in the Kitchen and Laundry room
6) Vacuum Dinning Room (did living room last week)
7) Vacuum Loveseat out (did couch last week)
8) Do 4 loads of clothes
9) Clean the bathroom
10) Clean the bathtub
11) Sweep and mop bathroom
12) Clean bedroom
13) Vacuum bedroom
14) Call maintance about kitchen light that is out - Don't need to do It is working today
15) Call and make hair appointment
16) Making meatballs/rice/gravy for dinner

Is that too much??? I dont know maybe I will start today and see how much I get done.

But if I get this done here is to some more to add on

16) Clean up backyard
17) Clean out car
18) Wash car

Okay so that should keep me awake that is my main thing......NOT TAKING A NAP AND SLEEPING ALL DAY!!!

Oh, PS If anyone wants to come over and keep me offline and help keep me awake.....and you can help me clean??!?!?! Lol!

Well here I go: Signing off!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy,
Sorry I do not think to call you until it is too late at night your time. I have been having a lot of problems with my back and I am forgeting everything. Love Dad.