Friday, July 16, 2010

Heading Out of Here

Okay so Jeremy is due in less then 25 hours for a wonderful 15 days for Rest and Relaxation (R&R)! I am so excited which is the reason I am still awake but tired! lol! Anyways - I just wanted to share that when he is home I wont be online much because we are going on a little vacation and will not have the internet. Where are we going? The "Happiest Place on Earth" and the place "where Miracles Happens" yes that is right! We are going to Disney World! Yes I know we don't have kids but what can I say we LOVE that place. Love the ideas of no worries, wonderful places to eat, great entertainment that is good and family clean. Epcot a place to see and learn of a little taste of other cultures. Then there is the excitement part.... I love rides! Rides Rides and more rides but not just the rides that leave you out of breath but some that are just nice causal ride that tells a story as in the Pirates of the Caribbean and Jungle Cruise! So why go some where else Walt Disney World sounds so great! So anyones once I get back I will fill you in on how it went! But until then!!! Goodbye!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me know when you get home. I did not want to bother you while Jeremy was home. I understood you guys wanted to spend this time together away from it all.
email me when you can...Love.DAD