Friday, January 1, 2010

Ready for 2010!

So wow, it is 2010! Hard to believe but I at least hope this year flies by. So this year I have lots of plans and hope to keep busy so this year does flies by. associated this 2010 with dealing with a deployment. Our very FIRST deployment. So I never really made goals for the deployment cause I am going to call them my deployment/2010 goals.
So I decide to make a list of my 2010 plans: So here it goes:

1) SURVIVE THIS DEPLOYMENT SANE!!!!!! LOL! sorry I had to put it on there.

2) Take care of myself. I am hoping to get in shape and do a lot of walking and running! Me and Jeremy have a goal together when he comes back run a 5K together. So I got to start going to the gym more often.

3) Along with number #2 is to lose weight. I am hoping to start losing weight so maybe that will help me be able to get pregnant. I hope to lose about 70lbs till year if not more. That sounds like alot but divide up it is only like 6lbs a month. So hopefully I will lose more it would be awesome to lose 100lbs.

4) Also hopefully soon I can get my medically issues I am having taken care of. I hope that the appointment I have this Friday the Doctor will agree to do the surgury that will end this for now.

5) Learning to say "NO". I am learning to say no to people I don't need to be there for everyone I have to think about myself also. I love to help others but yeah I need help at times too! So I also need to learn how to ask for help myself. I get a little too independent and forget that I can't do everything alone.

6) Clean my house, organized my house, and have a yard sale to get all the junk out of here! Yes I want to get my help super clean.

7) Also, I hope to do some crafts project. I hope to be able to spend more time scrapbooking and making trying other crafts.

8) I also plan on taking a lot of college classes in this year. Hopefully to get enough done to be at least half way there. Hopefully I can do a lot of classes!

9) I plan to make a trip home to Texas alone. No, not to stay the whole year but to go down to visit. I hope to spend some time with my family. I hope to be able to get to know my little nephew, Parker again. Also, during this time I hope to spend some time with my Sister Andrea so maybe we can act like sister again. Which is a main reason for me to go!

10) Last plan is to plan a nice and cheap trip when he gets to come home for R& R. He is hoping for August so we can say it is an Anniversary too! Which would be our 8th year! WOW! Anyways, I think I am planning for us just to go to Atlanta, GA. We been wanting to go up there to go to the Georgia Aquarium and the Zoo. We have also talked about going to the Coke-Cola factory. So that sounds like a cool ideal to do. I am crossing my fingers and hoping to add a suprise for Jeremy, that would be if the Braves have a game that night! He would love that!

Well anyways, there are some of my goals I am sure I have more but just can't think tonight. I started my new year's off with a headache all day today that I can't get rid of.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We look forward to you staying as long as you like...love you Dad