Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Don't Go the Bed Early

Okay, so I learn not to go to bed early again.
Last night about 5pm I got a headache that was so bad all I could do is sleep. So you got it after about 2 hours of fighting it I gave in and went to sleep. So that must be nice at 7pm hitting the sack and I was OUT the minute my head hit the pillow.
But I can't do that again why, you wonder. Well, it is 4:30 am in the morning and I have been up since about 3am.. UGH! Now I want to go to sleep cause I know it will be a long day and no time for a nap. I can't do this again!
I just want to go to sleep now!
Good note is that I don't have a headache anymore! lol!

Oh, well another 3 more hours I should hit the gym!

1 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

sorry about the headache. I hate going to bed early, but I wish I liked to wake up early. Have fun at the gym!