Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Miss This But Not That

Okay, so here is the deal I have not been writing as much anymore cause I don't know why?! I guess I have been dealing better with Jeremy being gone and stuff so did not know what to really write. So anyways yeah I have been trying to keep myself busy as you can say. I been working in the nursery at my church and just LOVE it!!!!!! I love the smiles and giggles or these boys and girls. They are so sweet! So yeah I been doing that and also been helping my friend by volunteering up at the ACS in the AFTB program. So yeah I been doing stuff and staying out of the house. So yeah everything is going good, and Jeremy is doing good also!

So here is the point of this post:
The I Miss but Not That:

I Miss:
1) Jeremy's cooking - he can make some good meatloaf, and porkchops that I will actually eat since I am a picky eater!
2) I miss how Jeremy always filled up the car with gas I never had to worry about it..... (I know within the next year I will probably run out of gas somewhere cause I never think about checking and seeing)
3) I miss having my live TV guide...Jeremy can name off all the shows we watch together and what time they come on and on what days and what channels. I used to never miss a show! But now I forget and every night looking it up to see what comes on! LOL!
4) I love that I had some one to take care of the yard and dog. I am not very good at those things. I don't do yard work very good and I have never been a dog person! LOL!
5) I miss having Jeremy to listen about my day and make me stop stressing and getting depressed and could always make me smile and relax.
6)I miss having some one in bed to talk to me and lay with me!
7) I miss having some one to go eat out with and go to the movies with. I got a list of movies coming out I want to see but don't want to go along...like Dear John and definitely Eclipse I got to find some friends that will go with me for that one!!!! Hint Hint Anyone??!?!?!
8) I miss having my partner to go shopping with. Yes my husband loves to shop so it was normal for us some Saturdays just to go to Savannah just to walk around the malls have lunch normally in the food court and just browse though never buying anything just a day of relaxing out of the house and having fun!
9) I miss site seeing with my partner! Yes we go to the Old historical places around here, zoos or just any thing free or cheap and site see the area. our it might just be hoping in our car and driving down some back road giving us time to talk and see good ole' Georgia!
10) I JUST MISS HIM!!!! Enough said!

Anyways, with that being said here are some things I DON'T miss!

1) I don't miss having to be force into watching Wrestling, or some sport game! LOL!
2) I don't miss being kicked out of a queen size bed cause my husband and 8.5 lbs dog takes up the whole bed
3) I don't miss having to clean up your dishes after you get in the kitchen and got bored so creative something strange to eat! LOL! yes my husband goes in the kitchen and throws this and this and this in a pot then adds some noddles and be like ..."now that looks yummy"
4) I don't miss tripping over your boats, finding your ACUs all over the house and anything else army related in every room of our house.
5) I don't miss having to find the hiding dishes that you leave on the floor in the living room that gets push under and behind things
6) I don't miss being suck without a car. I always hated being along on the house with no transportation.
7) I don't miss the text every day I got at 11 am asking me what I was doing and when I answer with a "Nothing just sitting on Facebook" you would always get upset and wished I would get off facebook. Now, you don't know how long I spend on here....hahaha!
8) I don't miss Jeremy using my towel. It would drive me nuts but I never told him.... that if I hung a towel out for me to use when I got out of the shower somehow Jeremy would end of using it before me! lol!
9) Um.... I am running how of things to put. so last one.... I don't miss Jeremy's driving! Sorry I hate his driving! He is a good driver don't get me wrong I just hate to sit in the passenger seat. I like or should I say love to drive. So now no fighting over who is driving!

So there you go my fun list of the things I miss and the things I Don't miss! With every positive there is a negative!!!

1 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

Love this post, it is so funny. Makes me what to think about the things I do and don't miss.
Really cute post.