Sunday, January 17, 2010

One Month Later....

Yeah you heard me it has been over a month since Jeremy left. Yeah 35 days since he left. The first couple of weeks were so slow and depressing but things are picking up now and getting a lot better. Yeah they say the first month is the hardest so I guess since I made it though that period then I am going to survive. Yeah I am doing good I still have my days or better my moments but things get better and things get easily. So what have I been doing?
Well physically the problems I have are getting a lot better so that is a good thing. I have had a lot more energy and felt better period. Ready to do more things. Which I still have not worked on MY house at all. I got so much more I need to do. I did go help my friend worked on her house but now I really must work on my house! I just really really don't want to do it does anyone want to volunteer. PLEASE?!?!?! Anyways yeah I have not gotten anything done. I have not started really losing weight or anything in that way. I did start but then stopped I am not sure why. But start Saturday I got to start walking because I am taking part in a "walk to iraq" So I have to walk 100 miles from then to April....So can I do it??? We will see!

Anyways, um, oh Jeremy is doing good, everything is going good. So yeah things are ok!

1 comments:

Britta said...

Hey, let me know when you walk, I would love to walk with you.

Britta (Kaia's mom!)