Monday, February 1, 2010

The BIG 5-0

Okay, no it is not anyone's birthday today. But I did realized today is that today we hit day 50 in this deployment. Yeah, nothing really to celebrate I mean when you talk about a year 50 days seem like no time but it is a good start, I am proud I have made it this far without any major breakdowns. I have learned alot about myself in this 50 days and I think Jeremy has too. I am proud of making it this far, they say the first month is the hardest cause you got to get used to doing things alone but now I am starting to get into routines so it is getting so much easily. I am also finding some joys in Jeremy being gone. I have found that I love making him surprises and crafty things and putting together care packages. So I keep myself from missing him by thinking of new things I can make and send him. Yes, I do still miss him but this is just easily for me to deal with. Anyways, I still got a lot of goals that I want to do while Jeremy is gone and have not made much (if any) of the goals even started. I really need to start working on losing weight and walking. Anyone every wants to go for a walk just let me know I will go too. I just bought Dancing With the Stars video because I love dancing from when I was in high school and would love to find a place around here to go take dance classes with others. But until I figure that out I can do it in my house for now. Also I got the Biggest Loser Last chance workout so we will see how that goes. Well, everything is going good and I am glad that we have pasted the 50th day marked. YAY ME! (Sorry watching Suite Life on Deck)

1 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

So funny! I just got a Biggest Loser video too. I am not sure if it's the same one. So funny.
Also I think you need a blog on what you are making Jeremy and sending him. I am so uncreative. Isaac has gotten nothing except a video and some clothes. Help!