Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh what a crazy day!

That is what I have to say about that. Yesturday me and my upstair neighbor, Sabrina deciede we wanted to get out of the house and go shopping in Savannah. Yeah, a girl's day. I needed to go to JoAnn's Crafts anyways so deceide to go spend the day in Savannah. We left and was having a nice time we went to to JoAnn's, one mall, ate, World Market, and then deceide to stop at Target before we headed back home. We had Sabrina's 5 month old daughter, Abbey, with us. When we were at World Market she began to get a little fussy and kinda warm, we just took her jacket off cause it was 40 degress outside so she had her bundle up good. Well, when we got inside Target I was pushing Abbey and she was bright red, so we gave her some medicine and strip her down to just a onies and socks. Well after about 30 minutes of walking around she was still red so we went and bought a temerature and went to the temp and it was 104. Sabrina was scared. So I calmy said okay lets go. So then we deciede instead of making the hour drive back to Fort Stewart, we could you Hunter Army Airfield which is right there in Savannah. I knew there was one gate that was right beside Target and I am sure we could find our way then. Oh, no I was so wrong. That gate I guess was a back gate, we drove for 15 minutes all around the air fields and though all kinds of back area. Finally we found it but they did not have a ER, so they sent us off post and make a left and go down 4 lights and make a left and there is a hosiptal right there. Great I am going down Savannah, to an area I dont know. Nope it turn out the hosiptal was the one that we go to for our specialize. So I knew how to get home. Anyways, the hosiptal was great, we were only there like 2 1/2 hours. They said she just had a viral infection and we did the right thing by giving her Mortin. So, then we finally got to come home. And we laught when we got home because we still beat the guys home, in there one day of work, we could go shopping and to the ER and still make it home earlier. LOL! So that is what I did Tuesday because I knew if I stayed home there would be nothing on TV then about the Prisdental stuff. Sorry I am not well educated in politics.

Well, January 23 Jeremy's W-2 will be posted and I am excitied. I am so hoping we get something back this year. I know we will get State back cause he is still paying Utah state taxes because they have his record has Utah has home place. I still can't fill until I get my W-2 from my dad. HINT HINT DAD!!!!!!

On other notes, I am trying to decede if it is worth driving home for one weekend just to see Parker. I really want to, and we know we can afford it, but is it worth it. I am thinking I could leave early one Friday and get there Friday night. Then have Saturday and Sunday to visit with family. Then Monday head back. It is a 14 hour drive and I know I can drive it by myself if I do it early in the morning and during the day. Jeremy thinks it is not worth driving home for just 2 days, you are traveling just has much has you will be there. So I dont know. We are looking at maybe coming home in June. It looks like they will grant them block leave again because the status changes and we then could get the past to go more then 1000 miles and his SGT already said since it is just right on the line, he would let it pass. But the question is then when and how many days he has to take off. I don't know we will just have to wait and see. That is a long time from now.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

sure its worth it...he's a cutie...we are blessing him on feb 1

Anonymous said...

Should have it by now.
Dad