Monday, January 26, 2009

Biggest Loser, Computers, and more!!!

Okay so I had to log in because I wanted to leave a comment on my sister-in-law's blog, so I thought I would go ahead and write another blog because I have nothing better to do with my time. LOL! Oh, Dad, yes I got the w-2 today. Yeah I can do my taxes and then get the money and get me my own computer so I can stop bugging my neighbors. They don't mind they do laundry at my place for exchange letting me online. LOL! Not really. Oh, Saturday we went looking at computers but I don't have a clue what to get. I can't decide if we want a desktop or a notebook. Then we can't decide what brand. I was thinking Dell (mainly cause I want the pink laptop from there) but they guy at Best Buy told me I should want a Sony (I know Sony makes good entertainment stuff I did not think they made computers) and Office Depot had a all in one desktop that was Sony cheap. I just don't understand what would be best. If you have any advice or knows the best places to purchase one please let me know!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

Anyways, well we went Saturday and sign up for this thing they are doing here on post, Called The Fort Stewart Biggest Loser. We went and sign up cause I need to lose some and so just Jeremy. We love the show and I have always wanted to go on it because I think Jillian is so awesome but I could not do the outfits they weight in and too chicken to make a video. It is just a contest for the next 4 months for a prize. You only weigh in once a month and no one is eliminated but you get something every time you weigh in. We got a water bottle from signing up. So it is just something to get us started on eating right and exercising. So I will see how we do.
The eating is the part that will kill me. I am just mainly trying to cut out my sodas and candy right now and replace them with fruits and vegetables and lots of water. We were going to go to the gym tonight but it don't look like Jeremy is going to get off in time. It is 6:10 pm and he is still at work. Man, these are the days that I love the ARMY. I just called him and he still has no clue when he will get off.

I have been so tired lately and I don't know why I get 8 hours of sleep. The past week once the clock says 5:00 pm or 1700 I am out. I went to bed last night at 10 pm and slept till 8 am and still had the hardest time getting up. Then after work, which is only 5 hours, I came home and slept another 2 hours it probably would had been more if my friend did not call. Now a hour later and I am typing this because I want to be awake and not asleep. I don't know, hopefully am not getting sick.

Well, I am going to go right now. I am tried and I am going on and on.

3 comments:

Adam said...

do not buy a sony

Sunni said...

I suggest buying a laptop simply because you are in the military and you never now when you'll be traveling somewheres. I'm addicted to my computer so I like to bring it with me. Dale, my husband, was a computer tech prior to joining the Army so he knows his computers. He bought me the PINK DELL for Christmas. Go to aafes.com and you can order your Dell from them for cheaper. We paid $475 for mine.

Anonymous said...

I am going to do the biggest loser on post too. If you ever want to go to the gym just let me know

andrea@japanhouseatl.com