Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello 2009!

Okay so out with the old and in with the new. As 2008 comes to an end I can't help but think about this long year and everything that hopes for in the next year.
A recape of 2008:
* February: Jeremy graduates from AIT at Fort Knox, KY.
We head to Utah to do HTR for 2 weeks.
Then we got the chance to travel for 5 days from Utah to Georgia. FUN!
* March: We got our new house here in Fort Stewart, GA.
I get a new sister-in-law!
*July: We get into a Specialize Doctor in Savannah for inferilitary.
August: We celebrate our 6th year anniversary.
*September: Jeremy goes to class for M88 and passes.
*October: Was my 10 year class reunion. (Glad I miss that)
*November: My birthday which just reminded me I am old.
Jeremy and Me also cooked our first turkey, it was good!
*December: Got to spend Christmas at Disney World, Jeremy's 1st Visit.

Okay now things I am looking forward to in 2009
* Jeremy turns 30!!!!!
* The birth of my new newphew, Parker Haynes!
* Some time around July, then we have to resign and there is no telling what will happen!

I am also hoping that all this medicines that we are on will work and we will soon be able to have a child. But if we find out next week it did not work, then we are thinking about looking into adoption and foster programs.
Well, I guess that is all for now!

1 comments:

~ Katie ~ said...

Hope 2009 brings all the goodies for you and Jeremy. I loved your WDW pics. Wish I could go! LOL!!