Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy! and more information

Okay, so last Friday was Jeremy's 30th birthday. I did not get him anything, his gift was part of going to Disney World. I did spend all day Friday and Saturday baking and decorating a cake. I have fallen in love with the show "Ace of Cakes" which they make amazing cakes. I then decide that I could make a cake too. So I attempted to cover the cake in fondant. I have to say I did not do that bad for my first time and never taken a lesson. It was my first time to make a cake and have to cut the tops to make them even, cut the sides to make them completely round the same size, First time ever to do a 2 layer cake, I dyed the fondant the color I needed, and then cover the cake with it. Jeremy loved it. Saturday he had some friends come over and they played Playstation and ate pizza and stuff. Since 2 of them were the neighbors, we the wives, went upstairs to someone else's apartment and had our own party playing Disney Charades. It was a lot of fun. So that was Jeremy's Big Birthday Blash. Wow, I can't believe he is 30.

Anyways, we had a little bit of good news with the Infilitary Dr in Savannah. He told me in December that there was only a 10% chance that Jeremy taken the Clomid would change anything but it was worth a try. So Jeremy took it for 3 weeks and then went in for a blood test to see if it is doing anything. Well, the Dr. Called us back with I guess we are taken it has good news, that he needs Jeremy to come back to do a Sperm Anaylasis again because the blood test shows that it is working. So we go back on the 23th so hopefully we will find out that the clomid is helping and then I can get on the shot. That would be great. So that is what we are hoping for.

Anyways, Jeremy is leaving today to go out in the field till Friday. This is the fun part of being a solider's wife. The alone time!! I don't mind it much. So, well other then that I get I will stop rambing on and on.

0 comments: