Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snowing in Fort Stewart, GA

Wow it snowed today that is hard to believe that. It is like Southeast Texas here never snows but once in a blue moon. So, yeah we had a good 2 inches of snow here tonight. You know you are in the south when it snows everyone runs out of their house and stands in the street to admire the snow. I guess I would be like that if it was not for living in Utah for almost 2 years. But I did go out in the street and enjoy the snow too. So now it has stopped snowing and it is just freezing. Jeremy was sad that he had to miss it! But oh well! Anyways, we have past the 60 day mark and is doing good in that area! So here is the pictures from the snowy night in Fort Stewart, GA.


Snowing is Falling all Around

On the housetop on the ground

Snow is falling all around
On my head, hands and toes
(Me in the snow)

My car and carport!

1 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

It snowed about seven inches here, in SC. It has been a BLAST! Most snow we've had in over thirty years. First snow of my life (besides a little when I have traveled). I love it! Just got inside from riding the buggie board behind the four wheeler. Sorry I didn't get to see you.