Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sweat Pea

Okay so now I know for a fact that I have lost my mind. I like to look on craigslist just to see what there out there and I always check the free stuff, because you never know what you could find. So Friday there was this add for a free Chihuahua dog. The person had to get away it fast because her daughter was allergic to it bad. Oh, I thought Chihuahua are so cute, and I have always wanted one of them. So I beg Jeremy and he caved in and said yes! I knew he would for me!!!
So we got Sweat Pea (I dont really like the name but that is the name she had and she knows it so I not going to try to change it). Anyways, I have feel in love with her. We decide to give away, Zowie, our lab, because she is just way to much. Anyways, Sweat Pea is my baby! She follows me around the house and won't even go to Jeremy. She dont attack him or anything just if he is holding her and I get up she jumps up after me. I guess I am become a dog lover...lol! Anyways here is some pictures of our new little joy!





1 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

I am not a animal lover, but she is cute.