Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

I just want to say I hope everyone has a wonderful and happy Memorial Day. I also want to stop and take a minute to remember all those that fight for our freedom, past and present. I am thankful to live in a country where I am free to chose to worship has I chose and free to do as I please. I am thankful to be married to a soldier and have a brother-in-law that both chose to fight for our freedom. I am thankful for everyone that serves in any branches of the military...but sorry I lean toward Army (I wonder why). Anyways, everyone has a safe and wonderful day!



This is a picture of warrior walk here at Fort Stewart, GA. Each redbud tree is planted in memory of a soldier from here that has lost their life frighting in Iraq since the beginning.

1 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

Just wanted to say hope everything works out so that you can have a little one. You guys will be such great parents.
Happy Memorial day too!