Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It was approved!!!!

Okay so Tricare surprise me for once. Normally it is a pain to get any time of refer. Well, today a week later I called the benefit line to just see yes or no, but I already knew it would be a no. So anyways, I got this rude lady and gave her the information and then she was typing and stuff. The next thing I knew she was like okay you been assign this Doctor and gave me a name and number and a authorize code to know it was approved. Shock was I! So, yes I have been approved, but now if I could get ahold of the office every time I called the lines are busy, so I am hoping they call me back. Anyways, I just thought I would share! Now, I am scared! I have never been in the hospital for anything by ER visit which are minor. Anyways, I will deal with that later. I will keep you up to date!

1 comments:

~ Katie ~ said...

well that is a suprise. i know it's going to be an exciting but scary time for you and jeremy. i hope this helps you get your dream a lot sooner than you could hope for.

Hugs