Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Heart goes out!

Okay so laterly I have not updated on here and I dont know why. I just have not felt like writing, I guess you can say I been depressed or down in the dumps. I just have not been up to doing anything but laying around the house. Anyways, I decide last week that this weekend I was going to end that. So I am trying but this weekend was a hard weekend.
Last week I had a prayer in my heart for a family from my hometown of Buna, TX whose son was fighting cancer. He has been fighting it for years, then Friday he moved on from this Earthly life to a better place. While, I never actually knew Troy personally, I was good friend with his sister. Living in a small town you know everyone. He was awesome in sports and played just about all of them. His family are a strong family with a so much faith. I feel for Troy's wife, who now in her early 20s and is a widow. So young, both of them. Makes me wish I was back in Texas!
Anyways, then today is Mother's Day. Okay the day I hate going to church. Yes I said it. It is sad because it just a reminder to me that I am not a mother yet. So, to me it is just another day because I dont celebrate it.
Okay well that is all I have to say now. So I will stop whinning!

0 comments: