Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving and All That

Happy Thanksgiving!! Okay so I am a little Late, for you that know me that is normal for me. So I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. Mine was great. We made a whole thanksgiving feast for us and a couple of the neighbors. I did not eat half of what Jeremy cooked but he said it was traditional thanksgiving food. We made a Turkey (and it was absoulute good), Green Beans Cassrole, Yams, Cranberries, Rolls, Dressing (we cheated we use StoveTop), and then I made Mashed Pototoes, Gravy, and Corn for me. So it was fun. We then went to the movies all of us to see Madagascar 2. I did not like it. The first one is better. Then Friday we and my neighbor whose Husband is deployed went shopping. We did not do any big shopping just went to the 2 malls in Savannah and did not leave here till about 0600. I had to go to get the new Twilight books. No where in Hinesville has them.

So, about the Twilight books. I read the first one 2 weeks ago. It only took me about 48 hours to read it. So that Saturday Jeremy took me to the movies to go see it. It was good. I was just getting mad at the guys behind us because apparently they did not know what they were planning on seeing. They kept making stupid comments like "man, she is so stupid" "he needs to kill her" and then when it was over "they were like "that was a chick flick there were no blood and guts". I just had to laught out out.
OH, I forgot to say that I did finally read the second one and now I am on the third. I don't know what I am going to do after that because everyone is sold out of Breaking Dawn. So I guess Amazon is getting a order from me soon!!

Well, other then that nothing new is going on. We are still waiting to talk to the Dr about Jeremy's last blood test, but we are figuring it is bad news. I am going to try to call today and hopefully I will get the results. But we are figuring that it aint going to happen. So we will see.

Update: Well, I heard back from the Dr and Jeremy's blood work was good so he does not think medicince would help any. So he gave us the choice of 1) talking the meds with a 1 in 10 chance it works or 9 in 10 chance it does Jack or 2) do nothing and just wait until we have the $10,000 to do a IVF. Well we deciede and take the 1 in 10 chance to see if we can get lucky. I mean why not try everything first cause I have mix feeling about a IVF. So that is where we are at in that bridge.

1 comments:

John & Marie Haynes said...

It sounds like you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving !!! I am sooo thankful to be a part of your family !! Good luck with the medicine and know that we are praying for you guys. Jeremy was right.. all that food is traditional. lol... Luv, Marie