Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, we are leaving tomorrow morning for our trip. Exciting it is. Jeremy has never been and I went when I was 16 but dont remember much and so much has change. Now they even have a new park Animal Kingdom, which was not open when we went. Anyways, I just wanted to say I would not be around for a week or so. We are exciting and I want to share with everyone A Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend (the holidays kinda is Thurs - Sun). I hope everyone that is traveling have a safe trip. I will be back soon and will post lots of pictures! We got 2 memory cards for the camera and 3 sets of rechargeable batteries so we can cycle them out each day. Anyways I am excitied and got lots to do so I better get off of this. Take care and will talk to you later!

0 comments: