Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ECPOT!

Ecpot was great! I love the Soaring ride. You really feel like you are flying. When you go over a grove of orange trees you can smell the oranges. I was holding my legs up so they would not hit the trees! LOL! I also loved test track. It is where you test a car out (or kinda) they put you in a six passenger car and then you do some little test like up hill climb, bumpy road, temperature, a brake test with anti lock brakes and without. Then you go outside on this track in it is called the handling test but it speeds up really fast and you go in circle around the building. IT was cool!






The World Showcase. A tour of many countries! Canada



England




England again





Mocorro



France



Japan



America



Italy



I am not sure I think Italy



Germany



China



Lost in Norway!



Us in the Viking Store!



Mexico!
















0 comments: