Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Christmas Plans

Okay so I been holding it in. Because I did not know if things would work out but it did. So, a couple of weeks ago I won a drawing at a Fort Stewart PX for Disney World Tickets for 3 days. I was excited me and Jeremy has always wanted to go to Disney World and now we are only about 4 hours away. Anyways, so after we thought about it and went to the MWR (a place here on post that sells tickets and hotels to soldiers) we found out that the money we have been saving for our Christmas presents we could go to Disney World now since we would only have to buy one ticket. So then the tickets went on sell because they are now trying to get rid of there 2008 tickets so they can start selling the 2009 tickets, which are alot higher. The next question is can Jeremy get off??? Well he is allow to go less then 1000 miles but Orlando is only about 300 so that was good. They are also given 2 weeks which they are allow to leave for Christmas. Well, he has not taken leave since we got here so he wanted to take the time now cause in January the fun starts for him. It will be alone time till he gets this chance again. I am saying this now because we just found out that his SGTS has approve the leave and we are good for go!! So anyways, that is our plans we are going to spend Christmas together on a vacation to DisneyWorld. We are excited! We leave December 23 and will be back the 29. I can't Wait!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I am really glad you get to go.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Now.... WHAT A GREAT CHRISTMAS !!!!!!
I'm so glad for yall !!!!
I finally found Jeremy's stocking... behind the couch.... did you put that there, Jeremy???? Too funny. We got our tree up finally. Well, God bless... gotta run... Elders are comming over for dinner !!!
Marie