Monday, October 6, 2008

I miss This!!!

Okay so laterly me and Jeremy has been I guess you would call it a little homesick. We have been thinking about how things were in Texas and Utah. I have to say there has been alot of stuff I miss that I never thought that I would. I been listening to the Trace Adkins song "You're Gonna Miss This" I dont know if that is the offical name of the song but you get the point. So I thought that I should make a list of the things that I miss so here it goes:

Things I miss in Utah:

  • Jamba Juice - What I would do for a Triple Berry Smootie about now
  • Enestein's Bagels - That and Jamba made a wonderful breakfast.
  • The cold weather - I never thought I would say this but I miss wearing sweaters and the chillin weather
  • The snow - I hated the snow the whole time but I think this year will be sad with no snow
  • Having so much around to do that was free - I mean there was so many places to go and take a walk
  • Del Taco - I think that was the name they were cheaper then Taco Bell and had some yummy nacho cheese

Okay, Things I miss in Texas:

  • Casa Ole or Senor Toas (cant spell it) - Yummy!!!!
  • Our Trailier - Having a yard to decrote for the holidays
  • The people in the Buna Ward
  • Dad's Sunday Lunch of Frito Pie
  • Hanging out with my Brother and Sister
  • Seeing friends from High School around town
  • Catfish - No one around here eats it and nowhere serves it, it is always some other kind of fish
  • Living in a Small town - I hate the cities
  • Just being around family

Well, that is all I can think of now! I am sure there is much more!! Okay now I got it out

0 comments: