Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HIgh School

Okay so next weekend is my 1o year High School Reunion and since I am living in Georgia now I will be unable to attend. So I saw this and thought I would fill it out from then.


1. Did you date someone from you High School? Nope

2. What kind of car did you drive? I started driving the Plymonth Acclaim (I think that is what it was)

3. What was you most embarrassing moment in High School? I dont know embarrassing moment. Um...

4. Were you a party animal? No but I did attend Band parities.

5. Where you considered a flirt? I hope I wasn't but I dont know who you ask.

6. Where you in band, orchestra or choir? Band... sorry our school did not have an orchestra

7. Were you a nerd? I am sure that depends on who you ask...but if you are asking me then I am going to say NO. But I was in Band and hung out with people I guess you would say our nerds.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope... I played no sports. I did leather in Band.!!

9. Did you get expelled/suspended? No, I did get in trouble in Spanish for talking alone with Amanda and Michelle. We all got sent to Coach Mac's office and then had to do after school detention.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes, I know the first verus at least

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Um... I loved Mr and Mrs Hungry until they had to leave my senior year. I also enjoy Mrs, Mayes just because it was easy.

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Um Junior and Sophomore year I sat on that bench by the Library, but Senior year we sent in the Senior end on the floor until they built the pavillion.

13. Did you go to Homecoming & with who?I was in Band so I went with everyone in Band!!!

14. IF you could go back and do it again would you? Definitely NOT! Loved it while I was in it, but glad to be over it!

15. What do you remember most about graduation? That is was packed into that gym and it was hot and crowded.

16. Where did you go senior skip day?Did not go anywhere

17. have you gained weight since then? Yes but I think most people do

18. Who was your prom date?No one.. Junior year: Me, Amanda, Michelle, and Larry went together and Senior year I went with Krystal.

19. Are you planning on going to your 10 yr. reunion? I want to but dont have the money to go home right now

20. Looking back what advice would you give yourself? Have fun and do harder in school!

0 comments: