Saturday, January 1, 2011

Going Out with a Bang!

Well, 2010 actually went out with a bang! New Year's Eve me and Jeremy thought about going out on a small date cause we never do anything like that alone since he has been back from Iraq. Everyone had something to do, so we went to Beaumont and had Johnny Carino's. Then Adam and Kim got in touch with us so we went shopping and hang out with them for the rest of the day. Then we came back to Buna and the whole family did fireworks together. Now here comes the BANG! we went to Marie's mom's house since it was kinda raining. That way we could sit in chairs on the edge of the garage and watch Jeremy shots the fireworks. That way we are far from them. Well, I was standing at the edge of the garage taking pictures of Jeremy in the road doing fireworks. he had a beautiful fountain so i was just snapping away. Next thing I knew I saw something out of the corner of my eye but did not know what it was. Next I felt a sharp pain in my leg thigh that I just wanted to fall down. Has I looked down I see something exploded right by me, and all I could think about was all the fireworks are coming at me. So I jumped to try to get out of the way. After everything calms down I realized that my leg is now killing me and there is a hole in my jeans. Anyways- I realized I got hit by a artillery shell in the leg. Nothing to bad.. It did bruise my leg extremely and cut the skin a little but I will be okay. Just that it is on my muscle so it hurts!

Anyways here is some pictures!





0 comments: