Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011!

I am so ready for 2011! I don't know why but I felt that it could not come soon enough. So I thought I would write about my plans and events this year. I am not making "goals" but just things I want to change about my life and new ways to do things!

My list of things to approve on:
1) Cleaning and de-clutter my house! I hate living in a house that is dirty so i want to take my house room by room and clean it out from ceiling and floor so i can find things and feel at peace. Also, to learn how to keep it maintain. I fill like i have to spend hours over hours just cleaning but never getting anywhere!

2) Get active! - I don't care if it is walking around the block or going to the gym. I just want to get physical and try to lose some weight. I need to find a way or a method to do something. I have to lose this weight!

3) Learn to cook more foods! I want to learn to be healthier. I am tired of eating junk food and the only vegetables I know how to cook are out of a can and as a side. So I am hoping to learn some vegetation meals so I can slowly learn to like more vegetables and good ways to enjoy them.

4) Stop drinking sodas and go to WATER!!!

So here are some exciting things I am looking forward to this year!

1) Hopefully my Hubby will have a wonderful time and graduate from AIT and be a positive experience.

2) Enjoy our last few months in Georgia! Has much has I am ready to leave the area I really don't want to leave the friends I made!

3) Having a smooth and successful move to Germany!

4) Hopefully this year will also bring in a baby at some time!

And I wish for health and money! lol....

So, here is to a great year!

0 comments: