Monday, January 3, 2011

Goodbye 2010

Goodbye 2010 and hello to 2011! So I must stop to think about my last year and this year!
2010
The year of Deployment! So I can now say I am a "real" Army wife and survived a 12 month deployment. During this year I learned a lot about my self, some negs and some positive. I know I am can and am strong!

Also this year we got to go to Disney World during R&R in July. We had a blast and really enjoy our time together. It was so wonderful and a great way to spend time together.

We celebrated our 8th Anniversary! He was back in Iraq on the day but still it was a special day for us!

Then I was able to care for my sister, Rebeka, for the last 4 months. That help me learn and grow and learning to enjoy her company. I was glad to have this time to bond with her. We had some great times and I hope we will have great memories!

Then I celebrated my 30th Birthday! I was not looking forward to this birthday but I took it with a smile!

Then it was the time I waited for: Jeremy coming home! I was so excited!

We got to go home to Texas to spend the holidays and even got to see our families! What a wonderful time we had!

Here is to 2010! I hope that 2011 will be a great year too!

0 comments: