Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

So, this year Christmas was a little different for lots of people. Rebeka had Christmas in a strange place and we had to help give her that Christmas at the last minute. I think we did a good job. Beka did enjoy it so i guess that is what matters in the end. Anyways here are some pictures of Beka enjoying her Christmas morning! Oh, we got a very nice GPS system from my Dad... I will definitely use that..lol

Beka first waking up.. notice Santa came in picture but she wanted a picture first! lol
Her ladybug pillow!
She kept opening presents faster then I could take pictures
so I made her stop so I could take one... and this is the look I get!
Jeremy going though his stocking!
This is Beka trying to open her Pet shop box..notice the saw in hand! lol
After Christmas morning Beka went to enjoy her father's family with Amber and Amber's family. So me and Jeremy went to Marie's mother's house and watched Jennifer and Mrs Soriez open gifts. Mrs. Soriez got us some nice soup bowls with P's on them and some measuring cups. Then we had some wonderful food...sorry I don't know what it is called it is a Mexican food...chicken kind of thing over rice. Then we had beans, corn, green beans and bread. It was yummy like always.
The rest of the day we spent just relaxing...what else could you want or do but relax...lol!

0 comments: