Tuesday, March 23, 2010

100 and Goodbye

Well, today is the 100th day that Jeremy has been away. WOW! that is a long time! I thought 100 days would take forever but I have to say it has not been that long but I am hitting the point where I enjoy my peace and quiet but I miss him now and want him to come home ...NOW! But I do know that in 3 months he will get to come home for R&R and I can't wait! I know we can make it! Also, keep him in your prayers cause he is having a little trouble right now sleeping so we are hoping they are able to fix the problem over there and he wont be sent home. He can go to sleep no problem but only sleeps for like 2-3 hours and then he is wide awake. So far any medicine they have put him on has not worked. So we will hope they will find the cure. Anyways, I know he will be okay!


Anyways, today is also my last day in Texas and has much that I have enjoyed my time in Texas with my family I am ready to get back to Georgia. I have had so much fun with all my family....so Thanks to all my family for the great times. I enjoyed spending and getting to know my sister in law, Kim, and my nephew Parker better. It has been great!

But I am ready to get back to Georgia and stop living out of a suitcase.... I feel like I am wearing the same clothes over and over...lol. I also have some goals that I want to start working on once I get back. Some of the goals is to start losing weight and learning to run. Me and Jeremy has a goal of running a 5K together when he gets back from Iraq. So I better get started ASAP. Also, I plan to sign up to start a couple of classes next month so I will be busy with school. Also, my sister in law has a blog....Look at the right it is called... Love a Good Deal.... and it has some great ways to save money and she has a lot of sites for coupons and such ...so I hope to learn some ways to save money. So those are my goals... also I have one more and that is to deep clean my house and redecorated the house complete. ANYONE wants to help????

Anyways , well more later!

0 comments: