Tuesday, December 13, 2011

November

Sorry I have not written in a while. Things have been so crazy and I just can't get my thoughts together to write. So I thought I would finally sit down and write about what has been going on the last month or so.


My 31st Birthday
On the 14th of the month was my birthday and my neighbor's birthday was the 12th so we spent the weekend letting the guys wait on us. That Friday on the 12th we both went for a "Day at the Spa" experience. I got my a massage, facial, medicare, pedicure and it was nice. Then we did not really do anything big, Saturday night we went out to eat with our neighbors to this wonderful Italian place. I loved it. I have falling in love with bruschetta and pesto sauce. I total went vegetarian that night and had a pesto spaghetti. I have to say it was so good. I am not a big birthday celebration person cause it starts to get to me that we are getting older and still have not been able to have children.

Well then the night before my birthday Jeremy's pasting out spells were getting worst and he start shaking so he ended up going to the hospital that night and actually had to spend the week there. I was very upset to say the least I had to spend my birthday alone. But, it is all good.
But then 2 weeks later he ended up right back in the hospital. This time it was bad how he ended up there. We went up to the hospital to get a couple of his discharged papers and all the reports but while in the lobby he feel down and had a seizure. Everyone freak out and sent down The ER nurses who demanded that he has to go to the ER and get checked out. So finally agreeing they put him on a bed and was taking him up there and then all of a sudden he had another attack on the bed and lucky a couple of the nurses were able to hold him on the bed before he fell out. Then because of that they sent him straight to ICU and he had to stay over night there. But he got out the next morning and sent to a regular room for 3 more days. Just a little update we are still trying to figure out what exactly is going on with Jeremy these day. He is having Epilepsy seizures and they are being to show up on the EEGs but they are not matching the pattern that epilepsy seizures have. They have him taking 2 different Epilepsy medicine which right now has not helped at all. So hopefully we will find out soon what is going to happen. He is going to Landstuhl tomorrow so hopefully they help us get answers.

0 comments: