Sunday, July 3, 2011

Updates

Sorry I could not come up with a better title then update but that is really what this just a update.


*Well, Jeremy got a house and he has been busy making it not just a house but a HOME!! We are going to be living on post on the second floor or a stairwell building. Now I am excited to decorated!

*He finally found the ward there and was able to go. It is very different but that could be a good thing. They do everything in English and then translation it in German. So maybe I will be able to learn it sitting in church. Going to a new ward is always my HARDEST part of moving. I hate that new ward feeling. It always makes me feel homesick until I get to know people and it becomes my home! So, with Jeremy getting comfortable first maybe I wont have has much trouble.

*I will be getting ready to head over there soon. Right now I am going to get some dental work done that I have not had the money for. Once that is done then I will be heading over there. Hopefully by the first of August!

I guess that is all that has been going! My life is kinda boring but yet exciting all at the same time!