Sunday, July 31, 2011

Time is Running Out

So, it is the end of July and I feel so stressed because things have been so crazy. Last week I went in and had some oral surgery done that I been needing to do for a long time. Also Jeremy was in the hospital in Germany. So talk about 2 people worrying about each other and not what they are going though...lol. Anyways, Things are better, he is out of the hosiptal and I am recovering quiet well, just having a tough time learning how to eat again since the surgery.

Anyways... Big news I decide when I am going to GERMANY... and I leave in 10 days!!! YES TEN DAYS!!!! It has not hit me yet, just now starting too. I start to feel overwhelm cause there is still so much I want to do before I head there but I am just so ready to settle and Unpack...living out of a suitcase gets old. I will be glad to say I am home!! I just got to sell my car before then, so that is what most of my stress is about right now, so hopefully someone will buy it! Anyways...Can't believe that my time here in Texas is ending and I am off to GERMANY! WOW! Don't seem real. I never would believe that me, a country girl from small town Buna, Texas would live in another country. I never even thought I would visit another country, yet live there! Well, I guess I am ready for this adventure!

0 comments: