Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's Time

So, I am writing this from the hotel room. We got the house completely clean out today and empty. The house looks so sad and not like my house. But tomorrow will be our last day to go into that house. Yesterday we stopped to check the mail one last time and there was a new resident card in there so it was like wow we really are moving.

So we get up early tomorrow to go turn the keys in and figure out the housing situations so we can clear this post. At this point I no longer has the anxiety from the move just excited and ready to move on. I am getting excited and making plans for Texas. Jeremy is looking forward to leaving the US and getting to Germany. Hopefully I wont be in Texas to long but long enough to have fun and enjoy some time with friends and family.
I am just going to miss having my "own" stuff. I will miss cooking in my own house with my stuff. I do get tired of living out of a suitcase. But, hey it is all good and I am glad to go home to Texas! No matter where in the world I go Texas will always be my home! lol

0 comments: