Sunday, May 15, 2011

Goodbye

I think moving is finally starting to hit me and it is hitting me hard. I just don’t understand why I feel like this.
For years being here I always said I can’t wait to leave. I hate it here and so forth. Now that I only got like a week left I just want to cry and not move. Why is that? This is the first place other then when I left home that I feel this way. I guess Hinesville really grew on me and did become a home!
I start thinking about my time here in Hinesville and the friends I have made. While the first year or so I HATED it so bad but then this past year and half was a different school. I think of all the friends that help me survived this past year during with my first deployment. Thanks for everything you all have done and yall know who you are. Yall are the ones that I went out to eat with, to the movies, just hanging out, camping, beach, walking, scrap booking, letting me stay at your house, shopping and so much more.. THANKS you guys made this year so much more fun!
I have to say what help me get though last year was my calling in Nursery (at my church). I loved it and looked forward to each week. So looking forward to something every week helped the weeks go by. lol.. Yes sometimes I would leave on Sunday tired and stress but in the end it was worth it and I would do it again in a heart beat. Also to all the parents that are reading this that I taught their children in nursery this year or last year and in Sunbeams now: I want to say thanks for your support and letting me teach them. They are so sweet. I will miss their hugs and smiles and sweets prayers. They taught me so much. epically patience .lol but I love them and will miss them! And thanks to YOU - (you know who you are) that taught me what I needed to know to fulfill the calling. Thanks for examples you set for me! Love you!
Well, now that I am crying and not wanting to move now. lol.. Anyways I know this is sad to leave but this move is just opening a door to more things. I know this is I wish yall all the best! Good luck and please remember to keep in conact every though I am gone!

0 comments: