Saturday, April 9, 2011

Soul Surfer

Okay so the last couple of days everything on facebook has been about the government shutdown. For yall that know me and knows I don't pay any attention to anything that has to do with government so like always I am clueless. But, anyways things were looking like we were not going to get our whole checks this next pay day and who knew about later either. We were okay on money and was not that worry about that, I mean we would have to worry if it went into May but I was not going to stress about it till then. So, anyways tonight I wanted to get away from facebook and all the worry and stress and just RELAX.


On Lifetime the other day I saw a preview for a movie title "Soul Surfer" not to sure what it was about I google it. Well, it looked really good and saw I beg J to go see it. It is a true story about Bethany Hamilton. For you guys who might not know who she is, she is a pro surfer that lost her arm in a shark attack when she was 13. This movie was very inspirational to me. I am sure it won't win some oscar or anything but to me it was an A+ movie. Beautiful movie that make you appreciated what you have and that in our lives we can do anything if we believe. She is sure a inspiration. I mean I think if I was attacked by a shark I doubt you could EVER get me back in the water epically a month later. During the whole movie they showed that Bethany can do whatever she wanted though her family's faith. I have to say it was a very good movie.

Anyways I will shut up about the movie, I just really really enjoyed it and really wished that they would make more movies like this. I love leaving the theater feeling good and crying. So if you like good movies I say go see it.

0 comments: