Friday, April 15, 2011

Pampered Chef

So since me and J have been so into cooking lately we decide to look into getting better cooking products maybe that will make it more fun and we would actually eat at home more often. Since we both look it so much but we just don't do it enough! lol... Well a friend started selling Pampered Chef and before I have always looked at there website and thought there stuff seem cool but some of it high. Well, us with this new desire to cook and bake looked again together and J wanted everything! lol


So, not being able to afford everything I thought how much fun it would be to get together with friends and cook and eat. Cooking should not always be a chore! I love being a social butterfly even though most people think I am shy and quiet! So, I thought this would be a good way to share my love of cooking and baking with friends and others while I also share the wonderful product. Moving to Germany scares me and some times I hate having to make new friends. But I am hoping selling Pampered Chef will help that hosting parties I will get to know some people and build friendships.

So I am happy to now be selling Pampered Chef! If you would like any information just click on the facebook page on the right or email me at Amanda.PC2011@gmail.com

Thanks for the support!

0 comments: