Saturday, December 25, 2010

Texas and Christmas Eve

Well, we finally made it to Texas. We ended up not being able to leave Wednesday so did not leave until Thursday and had to make the trip in one day. I was scared about the trip so much that I made myself sicked to my stomach. So, the first few hours...or half of the trip was terrible. About Mississippi I was finally able to calm it enough and enjoy the rest of the trip. But, it was so nice to be back in Texas and enjoy the time with the family. Glad to be home this year.


CHRISTMAS EVE

Christmas Eve we went to my Brother's family house and had our Christmas together. We had some yummy Mexican food made by Kim and Adam. It was yummy and good. It was also a good time to visit and just talk to my family. Had a blast with Parker...and man, has he grown up since last time I have was here. He is not a little baby anymore...but a cute handsome little toddler. lol.. I enjoy watching him and Beka play together and open presents. We got some very nice stuff. Jeremy got a flashlight from Jennifer and I got a candle from her. Then we got From Adam, Kim, & Parker was a German translator book. Awesome we will need that! Then from Andrea we got a beautiful "Home of the Brave" picture! So we had a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of the fun!




My whole side of the family from Left to Right:
Andrea (sis), Parker (nephew), Dad, Kim (Sis in-law), Marie (step-mom)
Adam (Bro), Jeremy (husband), and ME!!!

The after the party we came back to my dad's house and put Beka to bed. Once she was in bed, we got to do a little Santa this year. Since we did not know until last minute she was staying with us we did not have that much but we did run and found one thing she ask Santa for so she had big gift from Santa. So we had fun doing that. Well, Jeremy did I was struggling emotional with everything. But, it was fun!

0 comments: