Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Hair Style

Okay so I am needing help! I want a new hairstyle something totally different from my long straight as a board hair. My hair now wont do anything at all but just hang down so I wear in a ponytail 90% of the time. So I want something nice and that gives me more volume! Here are my favorites right now. I posted more on Facebook but these are the few that everyone has narrow it down to. Just leave a comment with what you think looks best. I can't make decisions on my own.. so I need help. Also these pictures the color is not right... but just look at the hairstyle. I plan on leaving my hair the color it is and maybe add blonde/redish highlights. Also, please ignored my ugly self in the pictures. I had my eyes close but that was the best picture. It is hard to hold you computer out and try to click snap picture. Anyhow just let me know what you think!!!!


#1
I love the bangs but I dont like the waves at the end!
#2
My least favorite of the 3 but I love the curls

#3
My favorite of the 3 but I like the bangs on #1 better
(I wonder if I can use this hair style with those style of bangs)?

Anyways....please let me know what you think!!!

3 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

Number one is my favorite. I think the bangs looks great on you.

Jules said...

I like number three the best. Are you going to add any color? Thats always a fun addition, right now I am debating between red or blue streaks.

~ Katie ~ said...

#3 even if it means alot of curling iron/ roller work...I think it will look great on you!