Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wear Sunscreen

Okay so remember in 1999 there was this song...more like a poem set to music title "Wear Sunscreen" I guess I did not learn much then. I did not listen yesterday. I went to the beach with my friend Amber and her two children and had a lot of fun, other then the fact I did not wear sunscreen anywhere other then my face. Anyways, I guess I did not get prepare to go to the beach to well. I forgot about packing stuff and forgot I would need sunscreen and water and I dont know.. Just VERY unprepared. Oh, well I guess I learn my lesson and now must pay the price and next time I will remember. So anyways, I am so red and my whole body hurts. My back is what kills me the most and I can't put aloe vole which makes it worst...lol. Anyways, my legs and even my feet and fingers are burnt to a crisp. I look terriable! I went to walmart to get some aloe vole and people was staring at me. I guess I am a site to see! Anyways, so make sure if you plan to go to the beach....WEAR SUNSCREEN!!!!

0 comments: