Monday, May 24, 2010

WHY?

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?


Why? Is that just the question you hate? I am always asking Why....every time my husband tells me something I always want to know why? I am always thinking that there has to be an answer to every question in the world. There is a always a reason and a plan for everything.

I guess today I been asking myself this question all day.
Why did my friend have to almost risk her life to have a baby?
Why did the baby make the birth and was doing good the first month?
Why when she reach a month old....she lost the fight?
Why do so many people have to have trouble having children?
Why do people that are unable to care for children able to have them?

The only answer I can say....Is it is all God's plan and we don't know the answers now but it will all work out.


1 comments:

~ Katie ~ said...

I totally understand. I remember when Bonnie's son died at 11 weeks old. It's hard to watch your best friend endure something so horrible. We may never know the reasons why. We can only trust in God and His plans for our lives.

HUGS to you and AJW