Tuesday, August 25, 2009

7 Wonderful Years

Okay, today was our Anniversary and it kinda slip by. We went out to eat for it then so today it was just a day trying to get things done around the house. I mean today we had people working on our AC for hours and then working on the ceiling and walls to cover the holes back up.

So now I decide to sit down and make this video and write this out for Jeremy.

I just want to say Happy 7th Anniversary. I could not believe that it has been 7 years, time is flying by. LOL! Anyways, It has been great years, yeah we have had our rough times but with faith things always worked out. I am so blessed. We have been many places and been able to do many things and I wished to be able to see more places together with the many years we have together. I love you Jeremy and am so happy withyou.

Happy Anniversary!
PS) The song is a Disney song, but if you know us we love Disney and this song fits up.


2 comments:

~ Katie ~ said...

Happy Anniversary!! It seems like yesterday I was watching y'all say I do.

Cindy Howard said...

Congrads on 7 years!