Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm Going Home,

Back to the Place where I belong

Sorry for the singing! Anyways, yes it is true! For everyone that was wondering....we are coming back to TEXAS to visit! Finally, it has been a year and half since we have been there. We did not have plans to go till November or December but thanks to the Army moving dates if we want to go before he deploys we have to go in August.

So the dates right now we are given is August 23 to September 13. We have not decide how long we are going to stay in Texas but when we find out more information we will let you know. So, this will be Jeremy's last trip before he deploys because now they have moved the dates up and say they wont see Christmas. So After this leave he has 2 weeks then leaves for 3 or 4 weeks for NTC training in California and then when he gets back from that it will basically be waiting for the actually deployment. So if we want leave we have to take it now. I just wished we would have known a little before now to save more money. Anyways we will make it work.

Well, since Jeremy probably wont be here for Christmas, my plans right now is after he leaves I will go to Texas for Christmas, New Year's, Parker's Birthday and Caleb's Birthday( Amanda's Boy). And then I will probably head back to GA. I will be back and forth...LOL!

So, anyways I am exitied. I get to go in the summer still and try out my dad's new pool. Yeah, Adam and Kim yall have to bring Parker down and I can go swimming with him! I can't wait to see my nephew finally!!!

So more details to come! We are trying to figure out who to see when, but it will be alot of his family due to I will go back to Texas after he leaves anyway. LOL!

Well, that is all I have to say for now!

1 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

I'm glad you get to go home. There is no place like home.
[the wizard of Oz was right on}