Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just Updating!

Okay, sorry it has been awhile since I have updated on here but I just been so busy. I gotten a couple of questions about if I every made it back to the Dr. and yes I did but she said it was no my gallbadder so we will see. I just love Doctors, espically at post hosiptal. I guess you get your money's worth, and it is free so you cant complain.
Well, Jeremy found out that there is no leave going to be availiable in June, like we thought so, so he might not be able to go home till December. I still want to go home before then so we will see. It stinks that they won't give them time before then. I guess we will see. I know they get 2 weeks before they deployed so if everything is has it seens now then that will be in December also. So I guess we will see.
So I dont have anything exciting to talk about. I guess my life is boring...LOL

2 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

Hope they figure out what the problem is. Post care is scary.
Good luck with leave.

Anonymous said...

Let me know what's going on. I hope you can get straightened out.
Dad