Thursday, February 12, 2009

This makes me sick!

Okay, so I was not going to blog on here about this but I can't help it. Every day there is something new going on with this case. I am sorry, but she has some kind of problems. 14 kids, and is single and has no job, is just plain old crazy. I don't have any problem if you want a big family, I use to want a big family. I seem some big families that have it all together and that is great. I love watching the show John & Kate + 8. That is a family that had trouble then had twins and just wanted 1 more child (really a boy) but ended up with the 6 children. The difference is that they both had really good jobs. Yes they do make money off their show but yet they dont depend on the government. I also watch 17 Kids and Counting and they have a big family but yet again they are able to take care of their selves. I like watching the show just to see how they save so much money. Also, she had them all totatlly naturally. I want to make it clear I am not agaist big families. I am agaist using a treatment (IVF)that was creat to give families that have health problem that could not have a child naturally to be able to experience children and such. It was not created for you to have a house full of children that you are unable to care for and show equal amount of love. My neighbor when I moved here in GA had a son that she had though an IVF. It was her only child and it would be their only child. The reason why is because they had it done because her husband was diagnosie with Luekmia and was needing KImo. Well once you have KImo you can't have a kid. So when he was at Walter Reed they had an IVF before he started KIMO and now they have what they called thier miracle son. Now that is what the IVF was created for. I think the media and the government should go after the Doctor. (That is just my opionon). I know when my dr was talking about my options and IVF came up and Jeremy ask about multiple births and he inform me that he only does 3 eggs until you are older like 35 to keep the chances low. So it is the dr's fault for getting money hungry and just thinking if she is paying me I will do what ever she wants. Anyways, I can't believe her. I mean she was already getting $490 in food stamps, and about $2,300 in dissbiliy for her children. Now she got 14 so she going to live off the government basically. It just makes me sick. I know a lot of friends that are in a lovely relationship (marriage) that have good jobs and am able to support children. But can't have children due to health reasons but aint rich enough to pay the $10,00 rough amount for an IVF. That is the reason this lady makes me sick!!!!
Okay I will shut up now and get off this high horse.

If you want to check out more here is the latest article on Yahoo.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090212/ap_on_re_us/octuplets